Tutoring Homework Help
For all ages and nearly all subjects we offer tutoring homework help. Though certainly not a complete list, below are quick summaries of the tutoring subjects offered at our locations, along with Common Core Math, Reading and Writing. If you don’t find what you are looking for, please ask us.
∑ssential Skills = Lifelong Skills
All of these categories are in alignment with the Common Core and are necessary for college and career success. With curriculum change comes a greater emphasis on the fundamentals. We find that students who function one or two levels above the average have fewer struggles with homework and standardized tests. We offer tutoring in the following subjects
- Math (Computation & Problem Solving)
- Reading (The Key Fundamental)
- Language Arts (Grammar & Essay Writing)
- Basic Study Skills (Elementary & Middle School Ages)
- Advanced Study Skills (High School & Pre-College)
Subject Tutoring – Everyone Can Use a Little Help
- Basic homework help in all subjects
- Project support
- Basic homework support in all subjects
- Pre-Algebra, Algebra & Geometry
- Language Arts
- Foreign Languages
- STEM support
- Algebra I & II, Geometry, Precalculus and Calculus
- All levels of Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Regular, Honors, and AP)
- AP Computer Science
- AP Stats
- English and Writing
- Foreign Languages (French, Spanish and Latin)
ACT & SAT Test Prep – Is Your Child Ready?
- ACT Strategies
- SAT Strategies (aligned with the redesigned SAT)
- Analytical Reading Skills (when ACT & SAT scores don’t meet expectations, this is usually the first place to start working)
- Critical Writing (both the ACT & SAT have gone to long-format, analytical and proof of support writing exams)
- AP Subject Prep
- SAT Subject Prep
Little do people know, planning for college is something that extends back to elementary school. Though that might seem young to many, colleges these days are more competitive than ever before. A strong base in the ∑ssential Skills will set your child up for success later on. Studies have shown that success in middle school is a better predictor of college admissions than high school! A little planning and expectation setting early on make the rest of the journey easier for your child. Set up an appointment with one of our college planners to learn how to make this process a success!
There are a number of other subjects that we teach but are not listed. If you don’t see the subject you are looking for, just contact us and we will let you know if we can handle your request. If we can’t, we will try to direct you to someone who can.