Students – are you stuck at home, prepping for AP exams or worried about not being prepared for the next school year? Parents – is homeschooling your child a little harder than anticipated? Don’t feel bad, you aren’t alone! There is hope because online tutoring is now available for your child!
No matter the situation, ∑ngenius Online Tutoring can help. No one-way videos that can’t answer questions or address specific needs. We are still here with your favorite tutors, our great support system, and our all-digital curriculum. ∑ngenius is now online, in real-time, ready to help. Since you can’t come to us, we will go to you, virtually!
Learning Should Never Stop & With Online Tutoring, It Does Not Have To
Just because school is postponed until May doesn’t mean your child should stop learning. While this is no substitute for the benefits that regular day to day education can provide, we can help fill the gaps.
- support for most AP classes! We can help you understand the content and get ready for the exam.
- support for math, English, writing, and most subjects taught in school from kindergarten to college.
- curriculum for those who do not have a structured educational path that leads to next year.
- ACT & SAT Prep in all subject areas (while the tests have been postponed, they are not going away).
- tutoring to help catch a student up or help them get ahead by building skills in reading, writing, math and Study Skills!
- a structured recurring routine that will help keep your child motivated, positive, and most importantly, learning!
With the postponement of school, children can not afford to take months off without having a negative impact on their educational development. Allow our tutors and three decades worth of experience to guide you through this unforeseen crisis!
Collaboration is Key for Online Tutoring!
The key to making the online tutoring experience successful is to emulate in person, face-to-face tutoring. To do this, we use the following collaboration tools:
- Interactive, collaborative whiteboard – Students and tutors can write, type, and work on the same whiteboard. Students and tutors can upload problems, graphs, and even annotate pictures.
- Video conferencing is critical to help the student feel connected to the tutor. Our students say that getting to know and trust the tutor is just as important as getting the answer to the question.
- Google Docs, Google Classroom, as well as several other apps in the Google ecosystem allow us to help students create, edit, and review their work.
Everything our students work on, including the whiteboard sessions, is saved on the student’s account. In addition, students can also record the video and audio conferencing to review later.
Structure and Routine Help Minimize Stress
This is a very uncertain time for everyone, particularly students. They are struggling with the lack of routine and social structure – it is very challenging and stressful for them. We can help give them a sense of normalcy.
With over 30 years of experience tutoring children, you can rely on ∑ngenius Learning Center to help guide your child through this unexpected gap in their educational development.